Ayat E Kareema
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
within the Name of Supreme Being the foremost Merciful and Most Gracious
As Salamu Alaykum w.b.t.
The dua that is understood as Tasbi E Yubus – “La ilaha illa anta, Subhanaka, Inni kuntu minaz-zolimin”. which suggests “There is none deserve Worship besides You, you’re way exalted and especially weaknesses, Surely, i’m from among the wrongdoers” that was recited by Hazrat Yunus AS within the belly of the whale is represented in Surah Al-Anbiya verse eighty seven and eighty eight as follows: “And bear in mind Zun-nun, once he departed in wrath: He imaginary that we have a tendency to had no power over him! however he cried through the depths of darkness. there’s no God however thou: glory the thee: i used to be so wrong! therefore we have a tendency to listened to him: and delivered him from distress: and therefore we have a tendency to deliver those that have faith”
AMAL of Ayat E Kareema
The amal of Ayat E Kareema consists of reciting Tasbi E Yunus (that Prophet Yunus AS recited within the Belly of the whale) regarding a hundred twenty five,000 times with one common purpose and intention over a amount of your time. Insha Supreme Being, through this amal one might fulfill a need or resolve any issues like:
Fulfill any valid and lawful would like.
2. Overcome any issue.
3. wedding problems.
4. Fulfillment of serious debts, overcome poorness and money problems and for richness and wealth.
5. To overpower enemies.
6. to seek out sensible job or employment.
7. To win a court’s case.
8. unharness from imprisonment.
9. to urge kids.
10. Overcome famine and drought.
11. For Rain.
12. Defeat and overpower enemies and tyrant leaders.
13. Treat deadly incurable unwellness and illness.
14. Cure any kind or quite magic.
15. To drive out any kind and any variety of Jinn’s from the body or homes.
16. To halt and stop the magicians / sorcerer’s and his helpers from inflicting hurt by redoing the magic and casting new spells.
Insha Supreme Being. could Supreme Being listen what’s within our heart… Amin..